OmniMetrix® Remote Monitoring System
Remote monitoring of your emergency power generator system provides the added assurance that you will have power when you need it. With the OmniMetrix System, we install a wireless cellular remote monitoring system that monitors and logs the activity of all available data of the generator set, and electronically watches the weekly test cycle to make sure that your generator is functioning properly. In the event of a failure alarm, the system automatically notifies our service dispatch center (and you if desired) providing rapid, proactive response to any potential problems before a utility power outage happens. It is like having a technician watching your generator 24 hours a day to make sure that it is functioning properly. Some of the key benefits and functionality of the system include:
- 24/7 Reliability - The emergency power generator is electronically monitored around the clock.
- Rapid Service Response - Service issues can be addressed proactively minimizing downtime.
- Peace of Mind - Know with confidence that the generator is ready for the next power outage
- Instant Alarm Notification - We send an email and/or text of system change in status including system running, system failure, low fuel level (if available), low engine temperature, low battery voltage, not in auto, and many other available parameters.
- Weekly and/or Monthly Activity and Status - Reports are sent automatically via email.
- OmniView Internet User Portal - Login for secure connectivity to the emergency power system, access to all historical data, customize alarm notifications, and generate reports
- Standard and Custom Reporting - provides in-depth detail or summary analysis of all unit parameters available from the generator control system
- Time & Date Stamped Event Logging - provides validated data for system diagnostics, historical analysis, and system performance verification
- Data Archiving - securely maintains all system events for the life of the equipment
- Remote Start/Stop Capabilities - (if enabled) allows the user to operate the emergency power generator through the secure web-based user portal
- Service Area – includes all of West Virginia, and select areas of Ohio, Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania